Research topics for Poster and Talks
To achieve a broader perspective and promote translation of focussed research aspects into one another, NeuroCon 2021 – Science+ welcomes scientists from all fields of neuroscience.
We highly encourage all participants to take the advantage to present their research to fellow colleagues at the conference. Presenting a poster or talk entitles you for a registration fee waiver!!
- The oral presentations are requested to adhere to a 15+5 scheme, i.e. to present their work within 15 minutes followed by 5 minutes, reserved for most pressing questions.
- A detailed discussion is explicitly encouraged for the breaks as well as during the later hours.
- All presentations need to be loaded before the session begins, on the laptop used for presenting.
- Participants are requested to contact a member of the organising team and make sure the presentation is loaded in the break before the session begins. We appreciate your support in this phase.
Important information: All participants are requested to print their own poster and bring it to the venue.
- A poster board of 1.18 H x 1.48 W will be made available to each participant. This should support the poster in both vertical or horizontal views.
- All participants are requested to put up their posters on Day 1 – dinner reception or Day 2 – breakfast.
- Participants are required to be present in front of their poster during their allotted time sessions.
- Poster sessions will remain open during the allotted breaks as well as during the later hours.
A detailed schedule for scientific talk and poster presentation sessions will be mentioned in the Abstract booklet. An online version will be made available to all the participants a few days before the meeting. A printed, hard copy will not be provided to the participants.
Abstract template for Scientific Talk or Poster presentation
Please send your abstract as a single .docx (Microsoft Word, preferred) to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Title of the abstract (Times New Roman, Font size 14, bold, spacing 1.5)
- Authors, please underline+bold the presenting author (Times New Roman, Font size 12, regular, spacing 1.5)
- Affiliations (Times New Roman, Font size 10, regular, spacing 1.0)
- Contact details, e.g. the presenting authors eMail address (Times New Roman, Font size 10, regular, spacing 1.0)
- Abstract submitted for a talk or a poster.
- An abstract text comprised of max. 300 (Times New Roman, Font size 12, regular, spacing 1.5)
- References (Bullet 1. 2. 3…., Times New Roman, Font size 10, regular, spacing 1.0)
- File name: Surname, Name – NeuroCon2021 Abstract – Talk or Poster or Both