Research topics for Poster and Talks
To achieve a broader perspective and promote translation of focussed research aspects into one another, NeuroCon 2021 – Science+ welcomes scientists from all fields of neuroscience.
We highly encourage all participants to take the advantage to present their research to fellow colleagues in the conference. Presenting a poster or talk entitles you for a registration fee waiver!!
hours minutes seconds
Deadline: 15th October 2021
Abstract template for Scientific Talk or Poster presentation
Please send your abstract as a single .docx (Microsoft Word, preferred) to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Title of the abstract (Times New Roman, Font size 14, bold, spacing 1.5)
- Authors, please underline+bold the presenting author (Times New Roman, Font size 12, regular, spacing 1.5)
- Affiliations (Times New Roman, Font size 10, regular, spacing 1.0)
- Contact details, e.g. the presenting authors eMail address (Times New Roman, Font size 10, regular, spacing 1.0)
- Abstract submitted for a talk or a poster.
- An abstract text comprised of max. 300 (Times New Roman, Font size 12, regular, spacing 1.5)
- References (Bullet 1. 2. 3…., Times New Roman, Font size 10, regular, spacing 1.0)
- File name: Surname, Name – NeuroCon2021 Abstract – Talk or Poster or Both
The oral presentations are requested to adhere to a 12+3 scheme, i.e. to present their work within 12 minutes followed 3 minutes reserved for most pressing questions.
A detailed discussion is the explicitly encouraged for the breaks as well as during the later hours.
Poster sessions will remain open during the alloted breaks as well as during the later hours.
- Abstracts will be selected by 5 members of the organizing committee in the week after registration deadline is closed, and authors will be informed via email.
- Since the slots for talks are limited, and in order to have contributions representing the diversity in neuroscience, we may not be able to consider all abstracts submitted for talks.
- We however will enable all authors unfortunately not chosen for a talk to present their work as a poster. We regret the inconvenience caused on this front.
Abstract submission is highly encouraged for all participants!!