With respect to the ongoing Corona regulations, we anticipate that we will be able to conduct NeuroCon 2021 – Science+ in-person event as planned. We will be following and adhering to hygiene concept regulations to be followed at the venue. Please see: https://www.uni-ulm.de/en/einrichtungen/reisensburg/
If you have any further queries or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via the feedback link below!
Frequently asked questions:
- Q: Can I present both poster and talk?
- A: Yes! We would love to hear about your research.
- Q: Can I apply for a registration fee waiver if I am not presenting a poster or a talk?
- A: We highly encourage all participants to present their research in the conference. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a registration fee waiver, if you are not scientifically contributing at the conference.
- A: Yes!!! We encourage everyone to contribute to the meeting via a poster/talk. In case of circumstances where we exceed the number of registration applications then expected, we reserve the right to deny participation. During this phase, the participants presenting a scientific poster/talk will receive priority over non-presenting participants.
- Q: Can I apply for travel reimbursements?
- A: The participants will have to bear the travel costs themselves. Unfortunately, we cannot provide participants with travel reimbursements.
- Q: What details will you post in the networking forum?
- A: We aim to provide a platform where the participants and us organisers could broadly know and understand you better. Thus, we will just mention your name, position, affiliation and things you would like to talk about on the networking dashboard.