With respect to the ongoing Corona regulations, we anticipate that we will be able to conduct NeuroCon 2021 – Science+ in-person event as planned. We will be following and adhering to hygiene concept regulations to be followed at the venue. Please see: https://www.uni-ulm.de/en/einrichtungen/reisensburg/
If you have any further queries or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via the feedback link below!
Frequently asked questions:
- Q: When will I receive confirmation for my workshop registration?
- A: Confirmation of workshop choice will be notified to the participants in the week prior to the meeting along with the compiled abstract booklet via email. We hope to provide all the participants their first choice while alloting the booking for the workshops.
- Q: When will I receive confirmation for my registration fee payment?
- A: Confirmation of registration fee payment will be notified to the participants in the beginning of next week. We need some time to confirm the receipt of payment from the bank and cooperation partner before we could reply back to the participants. We hope you understand our situation and we apologize for the delay in this regard.
- Q: The bank details don’t work for the registration fee payment?
- A: Unfortunately, there was a typographical error in the bank details, it should start with a “DE”. We would appreciate it if the participants rectify this mistake and successfully complete the registration fee payment. We apologize for the inconvenience in this regard.
- Q: Can you tell us some more details on the hygiene concept to be followed?
- A: Keeping in mind the ongoing pandemic regulations and the limited testing capacity at the venue, we would appreciate if all the participants followed the 2G* principle. (*geimpft,genesen; vaccinated, recovered)
- Basic regulations of wearing a mask, keeping distance, avoiding hand shakes, disinfecting hands regularly etc are compulsory at all times.
- Medical/FFP2 mask must be worn at all times by participants moving around the corridors, self service during meals or in situations when it is not possible to keep the safe distance of 1.5-2 m betweeen two individuals.
- Hand disinfection facility will be available at common corridors. The venue takes care of the hygiene regulations at the common lecture halls, meal tables, common corridors and accomodation rooms. Additional details and specific requirements (if any) will be provided to the participants well in advance in the abstract booklet.
- We advice and request all participants to refrain from activities that would involve a large group of people in the days before the meeting, thereby limiting their risk of exposure.
- Q: What is the latest deadline for cancelling my participation at the meeting?
- A: Oh! We would be really sad to not have you with us! Please inform us atleast three weeks before the meeting scheduled date. The booking and payment for all the participant accomodations and food at the venue has to be done in advance and we would ourselves not receive reimbursement for the payment done on your behalf. Thus, you would also have to cover the part of our accomodation expences by paying the registration fees. We regretably apologize, but this would be non-negotiable unless there is a genuine reason for your absence in the meeting.
- Q: Can I present both poster and talk?
- A: Yes! We would love to hear about your research.
- Q: Can I apply for a registration fee waiver if I am not presenting a poster or a talk?
- A: We highly encourage all participants to present their research in the conference. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a registration fee waiver, if you are not scientifically contributing at the conference.
- Q: Can I apply for travel reimbursements?
- A: The participants will have to bear the travel costs themselves. Unfortunately, we cannot provide participants with travel reimbursements.
- Q: What details will you post in the networking forum?
- A: We aim to provide a platform where the participants and us organisers could broadly know and understand you better. Thus, we will just mention your name, position, affiliation and things you would like to talk about on the networking dashboard.